Sidestreet Operations Corporation is the parent company of Sidestreet Media LLC and Sidestreet Technology LLC. We are a Delaware registered corporation with our base in Spartanburg, SC, and we proudly serve clients in Spartanburg and Greenville, SC, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA.
Our team is led by Joshua Kuhn, a digital media veteran with more than 20 years of full-time experience, including work with companies like NBC Universal, Hearst, and others. Joshua’s expertise and leadership guide our team in providing top-tier services to our clients.
Sidestreet was launched as “5thPixel Media” in 2010 as a side hustle by Joshua with the desire to help underrepresented businesses and non-profit entities get their message out. We went full time in 2017 and have held steady growth ever since, thanks to our client’s steady growth. We believe that we don’t succeed unless our clients do.
We are proud to prioritize our clients’ budget and needs, ensuring they receive the services they require to excel and grow. At Sidestreet, we believe our growth should only come when our clients’ businesses flourish. We deeply care about what we do and strive to leave our clients and the communities we serve better than we found them. We keep things simple and effective, and we only participate in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We always prioritize quality over quantity and have the courage to admit when we’re wrong and the willingness to change. Our team is committed to deep collaboration and cross-pollination, allowing us to innovate in ways that others cannot.
What sets us apart from other companies offering similar services is our unique blend of digital marketing, web services, event production, and managed technology services for businesses and home office workers.
Sidestreet Media LLC is our digital marketing and web services arm. We provide comprehensive digital advertising services, cloud services, social media and marketing management and custom web development and hosting infrastructure. Our team of experts leverages the latest methods and tools to deliver superior results for our clients. Our approach to digital marketing is data-driven and results-oriented, ensuring that our solutions align with our clients’ goals and objectives.
Sidestreet Technology LLC, on the other hand, provides premier IT support at a fixed monthly price, reducing downtime and allowing IT teams to shift the focus from fighting fires to preventing them altogether. We proactively work with business stakeholders to help ensure as little downtime as possible to keep your operations going and your business productive. We also offer services such as proactive upkeep, business security, compliance & regulation assistance, ransomware protection, and Apple solutions.
Together, Sidestreet Media LLC and Sidestreet Technology LLC offer a comprehensive suite of services designed to take your digital marketing and IT infrastructure forward, fast.
We are proud of the work we do, and our clients appreciate our efforts. Here are some of their testimonials:
– “I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed working with you. Your attentiveness and knowledge are stellar. Thank you for serving Eastminster so well.” – Anna Mills Cox, Sr. Communications Officer, Eastminster Pres. Church, Columbia, SC
– “Josh Kuhn at Sidestreet Media is, by far, the best anywhere at providing churches and organizations the best photography, social media hype/promotion/event coverage, and IT support for building websites and registration templates for events. If you are thinking cutting edge, then Josh has to be in the conversation for your program, your ministry, or your organization.” – Seth Buckley, Director of Development, Fire Pit Ranch, Moore, SC
– “Josh and his team at Sidestreet have been terrific to work with. Quick to respond, and always providing quality media!! There are many benefits to their team but the greatest is Josh’s ability to provide technicolor results on a black and white budget. Always an EXCELLENT value with professional results!” – Britt Dillard, Minister of Media, First Baptist Spartanburg, Spartanburg, SC
– “Josh directed the media production for MissionLab. This enabled MissionLab to better utilize technology to prepare our summer camp students to go out into NOLA and share the Gospel. He is a hard worker and genuinely concerned about sharing the Gospel. He would serveyou well.” – Dr. Clay Corvin, Distinguished Professor, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, New Orleans, LA
– “When we were looking for help in creating a simple, user-friendly and mobile-compatible website, Sidestreet was our choice. Our website has become an invaluable tool in helping us create access to the Gospel for all starting in Greenville. They understand our work and provide more bang for the buck than anyone else we considered. They will do the same for you!” – Al Phillips, Director of Missions, Greenville Baptist Association, Greenville, SC
We believe in giving back to the community. Sidestreet routinely donates services and consulting to local non-profit organizations and causes that we support.
If you are a non-profit or other grassroots organization, please reach out! If we have the bandwidth available at that moment we would be happy to help. We partner with all types of organizations including churches, social justice, racial equity, and others.
We are proud to be a part of several industry partnerships and affiliations, including:
– Apple Consultants Network
– Hubspot Solutions Partner
– AWS Partner Network
– Oracle Cloud Partner
– Microsoft Solutions Provider
These partnerships allow us to stay at the forefront of technology and provide the best possible services to our clients.
At Sidestreet, we are committed to providing exceptional service to our clients. We understand the importance of delivering results, and we work tirelessly to ensure that our clients achieve their digital marketing goals. We are proud of the work we do, and we are excited to partner with you on your digital marketing journey.